Refunds and exchanges
We pride ourselves on delivering beautiful quality products, and hope any purchase you make will be a happy one but if you receive your delivery and it’s not what you expected, we will give you a return or exchange once it’s kept in the same condition as it arrived. This means its must be in a fully resalable condition, packaging should not be opened and wool must not be unraveled.
How do I return my delivery? 📦
Please send us an email through the ‘contact us’ section on our website. Please explain the reason you want a return or exchange, and from here we will send clear instructions on what you need to do.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your delivery
- They must be kept in their original condition with proof of purchase
- The customer will need to cover the costs of the returned package unless it is faulty. Additional shipping fees may be charged for exchanges.
- Returns and exchanges will be made once we receive the original order in its original condition.
- *Please note The customer is responsible for items lost or damaged in return transit.